Hamilton Center, Inc.'s Outpatient Services Receives Grade from Consumers
Hamilton Center, Inc. in coordination with Mental Health Corporation of America recently conducted a Customer Satisfaction Survey which gathered feedback from consumers of outpatient services in the ten counties they serve. Customer Satisfaction Surveys were given to 1,055 consumers with 619 surveys returned for a 59% response rate.
The survey results showed the following:
- 92% of those completing the surveys said that "the opportunity to participate in decision making about their treatment" was rated Good, Very Good or Excellent
- 92% of the consumers ranked "the ability of the services to meet their needs" Good, Very Good or Excellent
- 85% of the respondents gave "the length of time between making an appointment and seeing a psychiatrist" Good, Very Good or Excellent
- 89% ranked "the time between making an appointment and seeing the therapist" Good, Very Good or Excellent
- "The time spent in waiting area for scheduled appointment" was ranked Good, Very Good or Excellent by 85% of the respondents
Hamilton Center, Inc. uses the information from the Customer Satisfaction Surveys to monitor performance amongst other Community Mental Health Centers in the state, to look for opportunities for improvement and/or set benchmarks. The results are also used during the scheduled Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) Audits.