There are a variety of ways to access services in Hamilton Center, Inc.'s regional behavioral health system. It is important to us that you receive services as convenient as possible. Staff is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week for those needing emergency treatment. Our corporate office is located at 620 Eighth Avenue, Terre Haute, Indiana, 47804. If you have an immediate emergency, please call our Access Center at (812) 231-8200 or (800) 742-0787 for assistance.
Hamilton HCI, Inc. strives to provide courteous service of high quality for all consumers. If you have complements, questions or concerns about services you have received, you are encouraged to contact your treatment team or any supervisor. Quality of service demands that these responses from consumers be given careful attention.
In no event will a consumer be subject to negative action due to the initiation of a formal or informal complaint.
Consumers may contact the appropriate State Agency:
- Division of Mental Health and Addictions Consumer Service line at 1-800-901-1133 or TTY number 1-317-232-7844
- Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services at 1-800-622-4845 or TTY number 1-800-838-1131
- Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services at 1-765-653-7152 or 1-877-218-3096
- Family and Social Services Administration Medicaid Waiver Ombudsman at 1-317-234-1181 or 1-800-545-7763
- Children and Families served by the Infant and Toddler Services my contact the program supervisor
- CARF 1-888-281-6531
For employment inquiries please contact Human Resources at HumanResources@hamiltoncenter.org or call at 812-231-8220.
For general inquiries please contact Public Relations at PublicRelations@hamiltoncenter.org.
Comments and questions about the website should be directed to the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.